• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 72 - Habs vs Leafs

XPOFAN

Not sure they were the better team over 60 minutes, but it's always nice beating the Leafs.

Can't win playing like this inthe playoffs

I saw at least 3 D on our team who shouldn't play the next one.

And why could we not clear the zone? Freak, we need to teach our guys to just flip the puck 40 feet high to centre ice.

Got the win, which is the crucial part. Helps keep us away from the pack.

I liked what I saw from Bourque i just wish he could play like this every game

Brendan Gallagher has been looking like a plumber for a months now.

The ugly is MT. Playing Bou/Murray/Weaver in the same game is grounds for dismissal.

Also... it takes borerline murder to get a PP against the Laughs. The begrudgingly called Price getting steam rolled and an obvious too many men. Disgusting.

Two lousy teams tonight. We were in trouble from the time we took a 2-0 lead of course. Leafs get the timely power play to tie it up, thanks to the refs, who were forced to make the last two calls when Price got run over, and 6 Leafs stayed out on the ice-must have broke the refs hearts to call that. Our forwards were opportunistic if nothing else, and what a farce in the last few minutes trying to clear the zone, bringing the puck back in, losing it, trying to backhand it out...mess.

Kind of like Calgary beating Edmonton. Rivalry,and all that but who are we kidding.

I'll take it.

Back