• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 74 - Sabres vs Habs

XPOFAN

Well a little harder than it should be considering the opposition, but we win again.

Could we be...dare I say it... in playoff mode.

the good... Vanek clearly likes playing here... even claps to the crowd. He a Hab now for life

Price got a shutout, Max got his 100th career goal and we got two points.

As for the rest, yuck.

This team just played two very highly emotional games and than they have to play the worse team in the NHL on the 3rd game in 4 nights.

Give them a break they did what they needed to do and that was win...they must be physically and emotionally drained right now

Vanek was the perfect pickup for this team, big body, hard to get off puck and sweet hands. Nice move MB !!

This team just played two very highly emotional games and than they have to play the worse team in the NHL on the 3rd game in 4 nights.

Give them a break they did what they needed to do and that was win...they must be physically and emotionally drained right now

I agree. It's not like the Sabres are incapable of winning . They beat the Bruins and the Bolts not too long ago.

I agree. It's not like the Sabres are incapable of winning . They beat the Bruins and the Bolts not too long ago.

Exactly, but I think the biggest challenge was finding motivation and energy to give a good effort tonight....last night was a pure playoff battle as was saturday and to ight was like an exhibition game

I'm happy, it may not have been the 5-0 win we all want against a bad team... but tonight could easily have been a letdown game.

Exactly, but I think the biggest challenge was finding motivation and energy to give a good effort tonight....last night was a pure playoff battle as was saturday and to ight was like an exhibition game

for sure. easy to look past these duds and think of the upcoming road trip. Also, last night was a hard battle. Price was well rested and it showed in his movement.

Please, no excuses. You want to be an elite team, you have to put out all the time.

Back