• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - Hey, I heard there was a somewhat important game tonight

We may be out in 4
No it won't TBays doesn't play a physical board/corner game, it's a high speed forecheck game. The series will test Therriens coaching ability - getting his players to buy into a system. I'm hoping the coaching staff will actually come up with some strategy to counter TBay's attack.

I don't like complaining about officiating but the refs in this game and the Boston game were appalling.

In 30 years of watching hockey, that call against Emelin tonight may have the worst penalty I've ever seen.

Chris Lee was officiating tonight. The refs were terrible but remember, they disallowed a good goal against Tampa. Reffing was not why we lost. Again, they were horrible though.

No it won't TBays doesn't play a physical board/corner game, it's a high speed forecheck game. The series will test Therriens coaching ability - getting his players to buy into a system. I'm hoping the coaching staff will actually come up with some strategy to counter TBay's attack.

And they are tiny just like us. We should stand a chance. But Bishop owns us.. so far.

Chris Lee was officiating tonight. The refs were terrible but remember, they disallowed a good goal against Tampa. Reffing was not why we lost. Again, they were horrible though.

agree. We didn't show up, but hard to get any momentum going being shorthanded 9 times and not really knowing what constitutes a penalty. On the plus side, one would think the refs won't call the game like that in the playoffs.

I missed the first period, but I didn't see a scoring chance of merit on Bishop in the final 40 minutes. The top line was atrocious. If someone says this series will come down to coaching, then we're ****ed as MT will hope Price saves his ass and he'll play his ECHL talents on the blueline.

Back