• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT Maple Leafs vs the Big Bad Bruins 7:30EST

trujaysfan

**** you Chara, **** you Rask, **** you Chiarelli

THANK YOU KESSEL

Let's get this season going on the right track after the wayward part we were on

If it wasn't before, season's on the line tonight. Need two points to have any shot at the playoffs.

Would be nice to see Phil and Dion show up. Might get to see Chad Johnson too, Rask played last night in Detroit. Iginla's a little banged up and may be out again as well.

Bruins are red red hot, but who the hell knows with our team though?

In typical leafs fashion, I wouldnt be surprised if we let the same team crush us twice in two years.

But the chances are too low anyway at this point, so meh.

Stupid Bruins did us no favours giving up two points to the Wings last night. Gotta stomp these Bruins.

People on here thinking the Leafs are making the playoffs need to come down from the clouds, this season is done! Would it shock me if the Leafs won tonight? Nope it wouldn't because this team does everything backasswards and plays well when it's all but over, so yea I'm thinking they do win tonight against the Bruins, if they do big deal it's a moot point.

People on here thinking the Leafs are making the playoffs need to come down from the clouds

Why? They're only ONE point back of the final wild card spot. Leafs win a few and Columbus shites the bed and it's playoff time baby!! :)

Why? They're only ONE point back of the final wild card spot. Leafs win a few and Columbus shites the bed and it's playoff time baby!! :)

Columbus also has two games in hand and has the tie breaker with 33 ROW to our 28. Lets put it this way for the Leafs to make the playoffs they're gonna have to win their remaining 5 and hope Columbus goes sub .500 in their remaining 7, us winning 5 in a row the chances aren't great and columbus has a much better shot of going sub .500 down the stretch.

Even IF the playoffs happen, it's IMO a bad outcome because really we likely get bounced by Boston or Pittsburgh and management in the offseason thinks this team is good enough to not make substantial changes.

I'd rather we fall flat.

Lets put it this way for the Leafs to make the playoffs they're gonna have to win their remaining 5 and hope Columbus goes sub .500 in their remaining 7

We just need to believe!

believe_nischala.jpg

D'Amigo-Kadri-Bodie....

No Lupul...something tells me they pull it out.

Is Lupul injured? hmmmm.... I think this could be a sick line all 3 can play like piss ants out there, this could be a tough line to handle for opposing clubs going forward.

Back