• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 78 - Habs vs Sens

XPOFAN

A bit of a sloppy game, but we won and the Walrus lost so it is all good.

I bet when it was 3-0, everyone was writing this game off.

we were bad tonight . thank you Anderson and first line AGAIN .No second line in this team coming to PO! .Merci . Bon soir !

a win and no major injuries. so no complaints. all games against Ontario teams are like the twilight zone

Good - Another embarrassing loss for Walrus and the bitches
Bad - Sloppy play. Need to be better on D.
Ugly - Sens "tough guys" Smith and Neil are tough against Gallagher and Chucky, but dont puss out for a real challenge.

Vanek was strong on the puck all night. On the Desharnais goal he pushed Phillips off the puck, passed to Max who dished to DD.

Been awhile since we had a player that can do that effectively.

Galley completely nauseated me tonight with his pro Sens crap. I know he lives there but come on, that was brutal.

Vanek was strong on the puck all night. On the Desharnais goal he pushed Phillips off the puck, passed to Max who dished to DD.

Been awhile since we had a player that can do that effectively.

he was good on weaver goal too

Galley completely nauseated me tonight with his pro Sens crap. I know he lives there but come on, that was brutal.

Been a while since I've heard a homer on that level. Only saving grace was hearing the frustration in his voice grow as the Habs came back. Up yours Galley!

I wouldn't make Max captain. He's playing well, why heap pressure on him.

Make Gorges captain.

Been a while since I've heard a homer on that level. Only saving grace was hearing the frustration in his voice grow as the Habs came back. Up yours Galley!

Back in the days when Galley was masquerading as an NHL defenceman with the Bruins, I was at a party and introduced to a woman who proudly announced that her cousin was in the NHL. I asked her who her cousin was and she answered that it was Galley. Without missing a beat I affected a look of horror and replied "Oh my god I'm so sorry!"

The look on her face was classic. I wish that cell phones (and cell phone cameras) had existed then.

Still not convinced about the two other lines in the top three...Pleks line doesn't generate much

Back