• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Patrick Stewart a Habs fan

Red

Thought it was rather funny, him being from England. Not sure if he's really a Habs fan or not, but that hat looks like one he's had for some time.

LkjsjFh.jpg

Well speaking of celebrity fans anyone else happy that George Stromboulopolous a big time habs fan will be taking from ron Mclean next year

Habs is an organization which gives hockey an identity compare to other sports in level of fan base . sure you can't never compare fan base of any European soccer teams like Man u , Milan , Bayern, Barca , Real .even Dortmund , Shalke , etc to Habs but compare to rest of NHL team's fan base ( except one or two maybe) ,we should be proud that at least in north America anywhere you go you see Habs Jersey . probably not as die hard as us but still ..

Jay Baruchel is a huge fan...in the beginning of his latest the movie This is the end he wears a Habs cap

Thought it was rather funny, him being from England. Not sure if he's really a Habs fan or not, but that hat looks like one he's had for some time.

LkjsjFh.jpg

You're surprised that Jean-Luc Picard is a Habs fan?

Fred Couples is also apparently a fan.

I knew there was a reason I loved that man.

Stewart was given the cap and habs gear when they were shooting the new xmen movie in the area (actually shot some scene 5 minutes away from my house). I guess he stuck with the gear and hopefully, got to appreciate and hockey.

So none of your geeks bothered asking what those cars are ? McLaren ? Lamborghini ?

Back