• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Playoff Thread - Round 1 - Habs/Lightning

As irony would have it I have met both gentlemen, neither is Brad Pitt.

Then again, Brad Pitt isn't even Brad Pitt.

burg-angelina-jolie.jpg

Ticketmaster has stopped selling tix for the Round 1 games in TBay to Canadians, furthermore people who were successful in ordering tix on-line earlier this week have been given cancellation notices.

The fear St.Petes arena is jammed packed with Habs fans for a TBay home game! Too funny....

I smell potential for a lawsuit for those that booked airfare & hotel, upon completing their ticket orders on-line earlier in the week. I'll let our educated counselors chime in....

They did have two in the first row for $370.00 each, but you are right, only allowed you to live in USA to buy.
There's always a way around it, I'm sure scalpers will be doing great business with Canadians making the trip down, or easier yet, if u know someone who lives in the US to order them, or craigslist etc...

Although I understand why the NHL/TBay ownership are doing this, do they prefer tix remain unsold? We're talking the day before the game & plenty of tix are still available....

Maybe the Habs can opt out of revenue share $ for 'Merican teams.....

There's always a way around it, I'm sure scalpers will be doing great business with Canadians making the trip down, or easier yet, if u know someone who lives in the US to order them, or craigslist etc...

Although I understand why the NHL/TBay ownership are doing this, do they prefer tix remain unsold? We're talking the day before the game & plenty of tix are still available....

Maybe the Habs can opt out of revenue share $ for 'Merican teams.....

My sister lives in Tampa. She got tix...Thats' one way around selling to Canadians :smilielol5:

Back