• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Leafs at Sens - battle of tank nations

like whom?

like anyone better than them. go after Edler, or Yandle, or Myers, for instance...any of those guys has been rumoured available.

Rielly will also likely get more minutes next season and probably moves from the 5 spot to the 3. that should have an impact as well.

like anyone better than them. go after Edler, or Yandle, or Myers, for instance...any of those guys has been rumoured available.

Rielly will also likely get more minutes next season and probably moves from the 5 spot to the 3. that should have an impact as well.
arent he should make other D man look better but not expect others do that to him?

Gardiner and Franson are hot garbage in our end. Rielly is 20 with very limited experience and no defensive insulation.

Gunnarson has been subpar this year. Gleason has been progressively getting worse.

Phaneuf has no one.

that to go along with one of the weakest defensive forward groups in the league.

It'd be interesting if Shanahan came in and dismantled the team and kept Carlyle. Get rid of these floaters.

that to go along with one of the weakest defensive forward groups in the league.

It'd be interesting if Shanahan came in and dismantled the team and kept Carlyle. Get rid of these floaters.

I think you'll see several 2-way guys come in the offseason, it's imperative we sign Bolland because currently he's the only guy that does well in both ends of the rink.

The interesting thing is the Shanahan-Detroit organzations... I wonder how many trades will shake down between the two teams.

I'd like to remind the ****s cheering against their own team...that the last time we did this, we would have gotten Brayden Schenn instead of Kadri.

I'd like to remind the ****s cheering against their own team...that the last time we did this, we would have gotten Brayden Schenn instead of Kadri.

Although i agree with you i must say that 7th or 8th >>> 10-12th.

I can care less about historical occurrences. Kadri hasn't set the world on fire either.

Although i agree with you i must say that 7th or 8th >>> 10-12th.

I can care less about historical occurrences. Kadri hasn't set the world on fire either.

Kadri has been much better than Schenn. We're better off with Kadri than we would have been with Schenn, full stop.

Once you get out of the top 3-5 picks in any draft, it's about who you pick, not where you pick.

Back