• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: My Team's Season

habsforever

image.jpg

Returned from Ottawa Saturday Provincial Champions and gold medalists. We are the first Pee Wee AAA team from the Alliance to ever win this title. It was a great week and a crazy finish. We were up 3-1 with ten minutes left. Markham tied it with us over a minute left in the game. We scored the winner 3 minutes into over time.

It was an unreal season. A record of 68-7-5. We won our home tournament, we finalists at the shanahan tournament and silver stick, won gold at the Ontario Winter Games (in overtime as well) and now the Ohf's. A goal for most minor hockey coaches is gpld at the ohf's.

Just thought Id bragged a little.

Last edited:
applause.gif

Wow! Your Knights team killed it this year. I was away the last week otherwise I would have watched you play here. Are you moving up to MB with this group? Making quite a name for yourself with the Knights org, good for you!

Wow! Your Knights team killed it this year. I was away the last week otherwise I would have watched you play here. Are you moving up to MB with this group? Making quite a name for yourself with the Knights org, good for you!

Thanks. I was going to message you but got busy. I like Ottawa there was lots to do wen we weren't at the rink.

Yes I am taking the team for a third year. Most guys only do two years but this is a special group and lots of fun to work with.

Tryouts start tomorrow lol.

Hey, with hitting in the game next season how does that change your tryout philosophy? Will there be any changes on the team with contact now in play? It will be an interesting transition for some of the kids.

whoever's parents donate the most to the club...

Lord knows that happens where my son plays ;) allegedly

although one year, a boy made an A1 team and the coach went from driving a Datsun to a BMW leased for him, once the boy graduated to the next age group, the coach went back to the Datsun

Back