• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

5000 dollar fine. Right....He found that much under his sofa cushion this morning. Clarkson would have been executed for that.

If Chicago loses this series, the new fraud in the league should be called Corey Crawford.

Talk about coming up small.

But what if it's an open space, in the woods. Doesn't that count as the woods?

there are no open spaces in woods.

those open spaces are 'meadows'. not woods. bears don't shit in woods.

on another note -- i can't believe ron wilson decided he didn't like alex steen. he is a coach's dream. the blues played him 27 minutes tonight. he almost led the team in ice time.

on another note -- i can't believe ron wilson decided he didn't like alex steen. he is a coach's dream. the blues played him 27 minutes tonight. he almost led the team in ice time.

If only Burke started a few weeks earlier. May have stopped that trade from happening.

If Chicago loses this series, the new fraud in the league should be called Corey Crawford.

Talk about coming up small.

I dunno, I don't think he was bigged up that much when they won. I think everyone one knew it was Toews, Kane, Keith, etc who were core. Similar to Osgoode.

I dunno, I don't think he was bigged up that much when they won. I think everyone one knew it was Toews, Kane, Keith, etc who were core. Similar to Osgoode.

He should have won the Conn Smythe last year. Even Kane thought so too in his post-game interview.

But at his new contract, he needs to stop those late third period goals in game 1 & 2.

Back