• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2014 Playoffs

who is this Andersen guy , Ducks goalie , why Hiller lost his No1 . This Andersen guy played only 30 games this season ..

Nah, Pittsburgh is good, they're just playing with a complete dud as their goalie. Fleury is a mental midget. His picture is in the dictionary when you look up the definition.

who is this Andersen guy , Ducks goalie , why Hiller lost his No1 . This Andersen guy played only 30 games this season ..

Hiller stumbled at the end of the season while Andersen was doing well.

Personally, I'd play John Gibson before both of 'em.

Nah, Pittsburgh is good, they're just playing with a complete dud as their goalie. Fleury is a mental midget. His picture is in the dictionary when you look up the definition.

They're really not...they've been completely dominated tonight just like they were in at least two of the first three

They cruise on their talent but aren't a hard team to play against

agree .any team has chance vs PITT because of Fleury

They're really not...they've been completely dominated tonight just like they were in at least two of the first three

They cruise on their talent but aren't a hard team to play against

We swept Tampa Bay just last night and when we were up 3-1 in the third, they were dominating us as well.

Sometimes teams just take their foot off the pedal and get complacent. It happens. Pittsburgh just so happens to have a goalie that comes up smaller than Mini Mouse.

Fleury is suffering from Lalime-itis, just ten times worst.

Even if Pittsburgh doesn't get bounced in the first round this year, I don't see how they don't buy him out and try to find a better alternative.

Fleury is suffering from Lalime-itis, just ten times worst.

Even if Pittsburgh doesn't get bounced in the first round this year, I don't see how they don't buy him out and try to find a better alternative.

Reimer?

Back