• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NBA Playoffs - Around the League

Re: GDT: Nets @ Raptors - Game 1 - Round 1

they're starting to feel it.

keep it going.

demar's balls just dropped, literally and figuratively.

landry fields, the secret weapon.

colangelo >>>

I was expecting bad officiating. This is beyond anything I was expecting. I apologize to anyone I disagreed with. This is disgusting.

Amir has been HORRIBLE in his defense of Pierce.... you saw Pierce pop out and Amir didn't even move until he caught the ball. FFS Amir. If you're hurt get off. Let Fields just stick to him like glue.

He hits that and it could have been done. Stupid

yeah not so sure going small to match them was that smart.

punish them for going with no C by keeping val in.

****ing driving me nuts with the turn overs. Jval can't dribble without losing it, and so many butter fingers. Cut those turnovers in half (still 10-11) and you walk away with it.

yikes, fields, how do you let that happen. holy crap.

Amir has been HORRIBLE in his defense of Pierce.... you saw Pierce pop out and Amir didn't even move until he caught the ball. FFS Amir. If you're hurt get off. Let Fields just stick to him like glue.

He hits that and it could have been done. Stupid

it's a tough matchup for amir. they have fields on johnson, whose a tougher matchup for just about everybody else than pierce.

I think I might start Fields next game if I'm Casey.

Fields has came up large this whole 4th Q. I've never minded having him on the team, kid can play legit D.

Amir should have gotten the foul called as well... Williams smacked his shoulder on the dunk.

Thank god Pierce is shitting the bed.

I actually thought they'd call a foul on Patterson as well. Pierce tried to sell a little of the contact.

We're a bit lucky that Pierce went 2/11 tonight, though Lowry going 4/11 ain't much better.

demar perfect from the line down the stretch.

respect.

HUGE win.

now we gotta real shot at this.

Amir should have gotten the foul called as well... Williams smacked his shoulder on the dunk.

Thank god Pierce is shitting the bed.

I actually thought they'd call a foul on Patterson as well. Pierce tried to sell a little of the contact.

Yeah, I generally hate all the whining about officials, but Amir basically got mugged on that play. Only about the 10th worst call of the night.

I love Ross' offense but his youth and size is getting exposed on the defensive end. I thought they took him out too early in the first. He started to hit some shots and get open, but then they took him off

I also think Grievus played a better game than Lowry... Lowry was still a bit chaotic. Hopefully they take this and learn to CALM THE **** DOWN and hold onto the goddamn ball.

Back