• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NBA Playoffs - Around the League

Re: GDT: Nets @ Raptors - Game 1 - Round 1

Yes because having an advantage in personal finances determines whether one is a fan or not. :lol

I dare you to say that in person to Leafs fans on here.

Or many Habs fans for that matter.

It's going to be so awesome reading why the Raptors lost. Too funny.

[video=youtube;XFldSKSCTkk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFldSKSCTkk[/video]

Mask references? Why don't you throw out some Forrest Gump quotes while you're at it? Do you still use AOL and watch movies on VHS?

Yes because having an advantage in personal finances determines whether one is a fan or not. :lol

I dare you to say that in person to Leafs fans on here.

Or many Habs fans for that matter.

Bullshit. If you really loved the Raptors as you say you do you'd be there in the cheap nosebleeds. Go to the Trip A and you'll find plenty of people in the rafters that spend their money on their love, Basketball. So since you're such a huge Raptors fan and bleed with the team, why not save the spending on coffee and go to more games? Hmmm?

You're just another big-mouth that thinks he knows something. You know jack-shit kid.

Mask references? Why don't you throw out some Forrest Gump quotes while you're at it? Do you still use AOL and watch movies on VHS?

No, I watch a real basketball team whoop opponents... in HD. And it wasn't a mask reference. It was the Mask referencing a famous whiny quote.

And how exactly, pray tell, do you suggest that I leave my work area in the Air Canada Centre while the game is going on, and sit in the upper deck of the arena while wearing my uniform?

Without getting fired.

So let's see, It's Easter and I will be at the Heat game. Naw not a fan.

And how exactly, pray tell, do you suggest that I leave my work area in the Air Canada Centre while the game is going on, and sit in the upper deck of the arena while wearing my uniform?

Without getting fired.

Simple. Put the mop and broom back in the custodial closet, take off the overalls and blend in.

I prefer Baklava thanks.

And the point is I went to Tampa twice this week, my wife's parents are in town and I still figured out a way to get to the game. Why? Because I like the Heat.

Granted it doesn't come close to my love for the Habs but yeah, I've liked the Heat since shortly after their inception. I went to a live game and got hooked.

It's amazing how many lifetime Heat fans have rocked up since Lebron took his talent there. They must have a kick ass white seat costume that they wore for all those lean years.

If you like the Heat so much you have no reason to constantly insult other posters on here for liking the Raptors or question their fandom.

It's amazing how many lifetime Heat fans have rocked up since Lebron took his talent there. They must have a kick ass white seat costume that they wore for all those lean years.

Must be a coincidence that those thousands of empty seats in Miami suddenly filled up once the team started winning and it became the "in" thing to be seen there.

Bullshit. It's since D-Wade not LeBron. You forget we won a title with Shaq and D-Wade.

Oh the irony, you have your job paid for by people like me.

Don't forget to stretch before scrubbing.

I'm a bartender/server, not a janitor, dumbass. The fact that you think it's an insult to attack the humanity and work ethic of all of the immigrants that work at the ACC and work extremely hard at their jobs (I've talked to them all because I'm not a classist prick and they're genuinely great people) for their families because you consider their jobs beneath you, says it all.

Yikes, Jays getting dressed down.

vincent2.jpg

Bullshit. It's since D-Wade not LeBron. You forget we won a title with Shaq and D-Wade.

Ah yes, the year that the Mavericks were robbed of a title because of multiple phantom calls. Thank God they managed to overcome the corruption in 2011.

Must be a coincidence that those thousands of empty seats in Miami suddenly filled up once the team started winning and it became the "in" thing to be seen there.

South Florida is a terrible sports town. I go to Panther games more than more "panther fans" because I like hockey. The Dolphins don't sell out. The Marlins attendance is an embarrassment. Their fans are fickle and there are so many other things to do in South Florida. Your entertainment options are almost endless.

It's one of the primary reasons I am not a fan of any other team here.

Hockey: Habs
Football: Bills (yeah, tell me I am not a Bills fan after putting up with all their shit)
MLB: Expos (when they went defunct I stopped watching. Baseball is dead to me)
NBA: Heat

As I've said before, I wasn't a basketball fan when I moved here in 86. After the Heat came into existence and I saw my first game I started following the Heat. I must admit they are a lot more fun to watch now than they were then. In truth, I catch about 30-40 Heat games a year either live or on TV. I don't miss a Habs game. Ever. So if you want to say I am more a Habs fan you'd be very correct. That doesn't mean I am not a Heat fan. Out of curiosity, home many Raps games do you see in a year. Honestly?

Back