• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: NBA Playoffs - Around the League

Re: GDT: Nets @ Raptors - Game 1 - Round 1

I'm a little dissappointed that we let them adjust so quickly to Val and kind of take him out of the offense in the 2nd Q.

Our spacing has been poor imo. They're playing a heavy rotating defence like the Heat do and the best thing you can do against those defences is space properly, dribble penetrate and kick to the man the defence rotates off of. We're not doing it. I'm hoping that the assistants are going through game film right now and identifying it so Casey can make adjustments

Every time we've gotten Val the ball down low under control, we've telegraphed it, and Brookly's help is on top of him before he has a chance to set himself and make a move.

val hurt his own cause a bit with the turnovers, though.

i don't mind playing it up a bit, but grabbing your face and then rolling around on the ground like you're hurt when the guy didn't even touch you is 100% unadulterated faggotry.

It absolutely was. Disgraceful really.

val hurt his own cause a bit with the turnovers, though.

He did, but we have to kill the idea of getting val the ball as he cuts to the rim if there are defenders under it. KG & Plumlee are both too big and too long for Val to go over. Most of Val's turnovers were off of plays where he was cutting to the rim and the pass was either shit, or he had defenders between him and the rim. He's a quality pick and roll big man, but he's not athletic enough to finish over top of the rotating help.

yep, let val double down on JJ all night long. Garnett stinks.

Nets have been doing a really good job defending us on the perimeter

Demar was given the screen and he still keeps taking the fade away jumper. ****ing take the contact

Back