• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Round 1, Game 4 - Lightning vs Habs

But even if you were.....so what ???

People need to stop being so fookin' sensitive about stupid issues.

''Homophobism'' is the new racism is seems.....people need to get a life. This is a hockey board, we all ''know'' each others, and we all understood what Habsy meant and how he meant it. Someone has a problem they can go fook themselves

sure

but wasnt habsy up in arms over what ron said on CBC?

Almost more frightening is the Therrien taking our Bournival in favour of Moen. Please, oh please no...

Yeah that can become an issue but I wonder who Therrien would take out first to get Moen in...Bournival or Weiss?

Oh come on Habsy. I'm sure you missed having a little bit of a feminine touch around the place. Sausage fests are only fun for so long.

sure

but wasnt habsy up in arms over what ron said on CBC?

Ron gets paid by our taxes...he cannot say shit like that on TV....

Habsy pays from his own pocket to run this site...he can say whatever he wants

Hopefully Habs/Wings go to 7 and beat eachother up a bit in the process. At least tire out.

I'm not sure how long I was on hiatus for... Long enough to stop bashing Price though.

Аrpon Basu
“I think we really adjusted well to their patterns and their tendencies, which we scouted a great deal." - Lars Eller on #Habs forecheck

Anyway boys. Habs look wicked. Vanek pick up lit a fire under everyone. More offensive skill and great shots/chances than I've seen in 2 decades. Solid between the pipes. Easy on the stupid penalties. Need to tweek the PP on their "break", and come out swinging. That's it, that's all.

Back