• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 2 - Habs @ Bruins – Sat May-3, 2014 - 12:30 pm

This series is so winnable with Price playing this way and the Bruins not playing that physical. If the Canadiens go up 2-0 it's over.

I'm not relaxing until we win all 4 -- we're facing the best squad in the league.

Props to MT for playing the DD line on the full PP there. It was hard to watch but he is trying to get them some confidence and hopefully Vanek has turned a corner.

It's funny watching Bruins players chasing Markov and Subban. Markov they want to crush and he knows it so he coughs up the puck pretty easily while Subban scares some of the Bruins because they know he will hit back.

It will be a tough 3rd because it's the Bruins period and we know they will get some PP's but I am happy where we are in this game. Just wish the full squad was playing with the heart of Weaver, Subban and Price because we can take this one.

I always thought that Quick was the most agile goalie in the NHL, Price is changing my opinion on that..

he has been awesome going side to side today

looks like he is getting in their heads....hopefully he keeps it up in the third

Weiss and Bournival have played 4 mins -- do we see them in the 3rd?

Back