• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Round 2, Game 3 - Bruins vs Habs

Аrpon Basu
P.K. Subban admitted his hit on Reilly Smith was indeed a penalty, he got his arm up on him.

Bm_b6jKCMAA44g9.jpg

Priceless !

I think the Habs are ready and waiting for the Bruins to start gooning it up.

I think we're 5-1 against the Bruins this yr with SS Murray in the line up

2-2 with Bou.....small sample, but it is what it is.

I still don't like the fact we put on the break when scrambling for loose pucks...everyone on our team does it (except PK).....Eller, Max, Gionta....everyone.

Surprisingly, DD and Gally are the only ones diving head first along the boards for pucks.....the others should wake up and stop playing like pussies

Eller was first on a loose puck in Bruins zone, but saw Bruins dmen coming so he breaked, and the puck went the other way for a Bruins goal

Biggest news of the night is that Geoff gets at least another gate revenue game... and probably even more reason to raise ticket prices next year while the Habs are playing well.

I still don't like the fact we put on the break when scrambling for loose pucks...everyone on our team does it (except PK).....Eller, Max, Gionta....everyone.

Surprisingly, DD and Gally are the only ones diving head first along the boards for pucks.....the others should wake up and stop playing like pussies

Eller was first on a loose puck in Bruins zone, but saw Bruins dmen coming so he breaked, and the puck went the other way for a Bruins goal
Bruins in 5.5

I know Iggy scored tonight but that line has been sleeping.

Kind of like our DD line but I am impressed with DD's defensive play.

And to those who think MT has it in for the young ones, Bournival was on the ice during the final minute.
Words never to be uttered by our very own blonde devils advocate....

DarrenDreger: Dale Weise says his chest pounding celebration was clearly a "shot at Boston." Also said five hole on breakaway is "his move."

Back