• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 6 - Bruins @ Habs – Mon May-12, 2014 - 7:30 pm

i really don't get what happened to Beaulieu during Olympic break ! the guy was great previous to that , great skater, decent positioning and supported attack pretty well . the guy is pretty big as well 6'2 . if Julien who is very tough with his young boys can have Krug and Hamilton , two very young defenders in his line up during Stanley cup P-O why we can't have a guy like Beaulieu! Damn!

Looks like Briere is in for Prust tonight. NB and DB should've played in game 5 but . . . hopefully it's not too late.

You brought up DiPietro in '93 a few days ago but failed to mention that Damphousse and Muller scored key goals and put up a lot of points during that Cup run too.
don't forget LeClair & Desjardins who outdid both Damphousse-is loose & Cpt Kirk.

put brière with Pleks and Ghallager put back Vanek with DD and 67

Either that or you go:
Max - DD - Briere
Vanek - Pleks - Gallagher
Bourque - Eller - Gionta
Weise - Bournival - Moen
where you likely swap in Pleks or Eller more than a few times on that 4th line.

Аrpon Basu
If Nathan Beaulieu plays for #Habs, he needs to be allowed to play. If he plays afraid to make a mistake he won't be effective

I'd rather see Tinordi in there but I guess reasoning would be that we need offense

Back