• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

A trip to yesteryear, Ranger style

I was there...still gives me chills to think about it...that Kovalev goal when he's on his back was awesome...then Koivu is standing besides him, arms in air with a grin on his face that says: "We got this, don't you worry fans"

I was there...still gives me chills to think about it...that Kovalev goal when he's on his back was awesome...then Koivu is standing besides him, arms in air with a grin on his face that says: "We got this, don't you worry fans"

You didn't leave before the comeback?

im surprised he didn't leave after it was 2-0 Rangers

btw Rolex, are you sad you gave up your playoff tickets this year?

No I stayed until the end....mostly because the guy beside us was a New Yorker that had driven up for the game, so it was fun chatting with him....especially after Habs won

No I'm not sad I gave up my playoff tickets...cannot justify spending so much $$$ on tickets...regular season is fine, but playoffs is ridiculously expensive, even by Habsy's standards ;)

6-5 was amazing game , i recorded the game and was watching it up to 5-1 , i got pissed and forward toward the end and when i saw result 5-5 , i thought my eyes are tired , i looked at it second time and yes it was 5-5 . i went back and watch it minute by minute :)

Last edited:
No I'm not sad I gave up my playoff tickets...cannot justify spending so much $$$ on tickets...regular season is fine, but playoffs is ridiculously expensive, even by Habsy's standards ;)

Yeah, a buddy told me they wanted $9k for the playoffs.

Mine are more than that...and problem is they charge your credit card upfront for the full amount (every home game all the way up to game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals)

Unless you're a company or a millionaire, it's a tough pill to swallow. Especially of you have kids (school and shit to pay)

Back