• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game 6 - Montreal Canadiens @ NY Rangers – Thursday May-29, 2014 - 8:00 pm

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Starting this thread simply because I don't want Lou to get any funny ideas. We can merge Spidey's stuff here when he is ready or maybe we should do exactly as the Habs should and get to basics and keep it simple!

Let's see if doing the same thing over again will work. Butterfly wings flapping and stars aligning mojo.

Well this is going to be a tough one for the boys. My heart says win, but my head says loss. I hope they can give us a good effort and bring the series back for a game 7.

Go Habs!!!

Starting this thread simply because I don't want Lou to get any funny ideas. We can merge Spidey's stuff here when he is ready or maybe we should do exactly as the Habs should and get to basics and keep it simple!

Habsy.....Lou......mehhhh, a Greek is a Greek.......

We're soooo f*cked tomorrow....

well, another no frills Spartan gdt. Whatever it takes to bring down Gotham

now I'll get back to my feast of bread and water

Habsy.....Lou......mehhhh, a Greek is a Greek.......

We're soooo f*cked tomorrow....

Your schtcik can get a little annoying. We know you want the Habs to win and your over dramatic doomsday scenarios are a coping mechanism, but...

tough one.boys showed lots of character this season and hope we make another historic come back .

GO HABS GO

Let's see how observant you guys are in regards to this thread. Superstition dictated the similarity with last game thread.

I hope tomorrow MT give some PP time to Bourque with Plekanec ( or Eller )and Chucky !

Last edited:
Let's see how observant you guys are in regards to this thread. Superstition dictated the similarity with last game thread.

Hey man... I already got my shirt and cologne ready for game 6 so I'm in. I'm 4 for 4 with that pairing and all were crucial games.

Hey man... I already got my shirt and cologne ready for game 6 so I'm in. I'm 4 for 4 with that pairing and all were crucial games.

Dude, I made sure I posted this thread the exact same time I did the one for game 5.

Well last game we had two refs that we lost two games with and won, now we have two refs that we've won two games with and who knows what will happen. Two senior refs in NY, were they given a mandate?

:couch

Back