• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Round 3, Game 6 - Habs vs Rangers

Rolex

Canadiens Moderator
Good season guys....

We made it further than we thought we would.

Vent away people....that's why we have a hockey board.....

We win this series with Price.

Such bullshit.

I hope the Rangers get swept in the finals. I really do. ****ing cheating *******s.

Well the dream wasn't meant to be. When all is said and done, the Rangers were better in this series and were worth the win.

Feeling really down right now. Have to give Toky kudos for the game and the series.

We'll get better next year and do it all again.

Mostly pleased with this team, and very impressed with some guys.

Gallagher. Galchenyuk. Eller. Bourque. Tokarski. Price. Weise. Subban (usually). Weaver. Very well done throughout the playoffs. :thumbsup(22):

Tonight: disappointing performance, largely due to players who didn't impress. But that's for the "who needs to go thread".

Sad end to a great run. I hope the NYR lose 4 straight in the final.

In the end, proud is all I am.

Tonig is a really disappointed game. The kind of disappointment where you want to fire half the club. By let's face it, that team went a LOT further than what we all thought. Let's hope this is a start of many more playoff games in the future.

The story wasn't missing Price. It was missing the legs to create good scoring chances. And showing no power on the powerplay.

Give the Rangers credit. Their forwards outskated our forwards. And McDo was better than PK in this round.

I'd like to personally thank Markov for costing us this game and playing like crap. I really hope we don't resign him next year.
No one really played well tonight aside from Tokers. If it wasn't for him, we'd have lost this game 2 or 3 nothing.

The story wasn't missing Price. It was missing the legs to create good scoring chances. And showing no power on the powerplay.

Give the Rangers credit. Their forwards outskated our forwards. And McDo was better than PK in this round.

Hurts. Badly.

Some story lines that I am curious to see play out by Bergevin...

Tokarski >> Budaj, will he trade Budaj?

Plekanec proved, once again, he is a pussy.

Gionta is absolutely done. His two torn bicep surgeries have taken away any semblance of a pro-level shot.

Bouillon/Murray are ****ing awful. If he reups them I''ll be royally pissed.

Vanek is a ghost when it matters, let someone else give him $8M per.

Toka was good . how we know Price wasn't going to have a bad game ? Lundqvist had ... so in best of 7 anything can happen .so is easy to say we would win with Price , i also agree we had better chance win it with Price but nothing is guarantee

In my mind we are going back to Montreal tied at 3. Habs are usually great after a loss. With Price, we win game 4. Probably game 2 also.

Plekanec proved, once again, he is a pussy.

Gionta is absolutely done. His two torn bicep surgeries have taken away any semblance of a pro-level shot.

lol did Murray play tonight?

We have all summer to discuss what this team needs to improve but overall it was a good season.

Plekanec and Max proved, once again, he is a pussy.

Fixed.

Mostly pleased with this team, and very impressed with some guys.

Gallagher. Galchenyuk. Eller. Bourque. Tokarski. Price. Weise. Subban (usually). Weaver. Very well done throughout the playoffs. :thumbsup(22):

Tonight: disappointing performance, largely due to players who didn't impress. But that's for the "who needs to go thread".

I am really curious to see what Bergevin thought and saw in this series. Will he fall back on tried and true excuses and cliches or will he honestly analyze his team and see there are several players that need to go.

The future is bright with the young'ens but the vets give me ulcers.

How can I be watching the playoffs and get nervous when Markov or Plekanec or Vanek are on the ice?

Back