• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Thank You Habs

XPOFAN

A bit of an up and down season, but we went further in the playoffs than we have done in 21 years. Gave us alot of thrills.

Very sad right now but better days are in front of us.

Special thanks to Tokarski for coming in in a pressure filled situation and holding his own.

On to bigger and better things next year. Thanks Habs.

Thank you Eller and Bourque......you brought it, and that's why it would be stupid to trade players that have physical ability to play in the playoffs

In hindsight benching Murray and Parros was a mistake.

It was a real fun ride, but I'm convinced this team is close right now.

I'm not. We still need another killer d-man and a top warrior pivot with good hands. Those are hard to get.

We're first round fodder in the West.

It was a great season. I am truly grateful but I don't see us "building" on this unless Galchenyuk becomes the man next season, which I think will only happen in two years.

It was a great season. I am truly grateful but I don't see us "building" on this unless Galchenyuk becomes the man next season, which I think will only happen in two years.

I think he can do it next year

I think the fans are drinking the cool-aid....

We still have problems scoring goals, and we need to get bigger down the middle. Also, our dmen are too small, and got destroyed by Rangers forecheck

CH1 is right....

Habs did well in spite of their coach. Went further than I expected but yeah, they ran out of gas. The over 30 players hit a wall. Need to get younger.

Proud of our boys . hope making such a run doesn't take another 4 years . future is bright . the core of team is great .it is obvious we need to add some sizes if we want go far and win cup . is no coincidence players with no size were out of gas ( except of Galy)

I think the fans are drinking the cool-aid....

We still have problems scoring goals, and we need to get bigger down the middle. Also, our dmen are too small, and got destroyed by Rangers forecheck

CH1 is right....

That's why you make improvements

Habs did well in spite of their coach. Went further than I expected but yeah, they ran out of gas. The over 30 players hit a wall. Need to get younger.

So, you think we're a top 2-3 team in the league? LOL.

My point is that MT did not let a star studded roster down.

Back