• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2014 Offseason & Training Camp

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2014 Offseason

Scherbak like AG and Gally has a great personality....that will go a long way in his success

Seens positive and will be well liked in the room

Scherbak like AG and Gally has a great personality....that will go a long way in his success

Seens positive and will be well liked in the room

Or could be considered a cancer. Time will tell

one had 78 points in 65 games in his draft year

the other had 34 points in his post draft year

Scherbak was a great pick. 6 foot 2 winger with 1.2 ppg in his draft year? At 26th overall? Sign me up.

Today we learned: Good production is good! Bad production is bad!

Yup, love the pick. And even if he ends up not making it, at least it's a defendable pick.

Craig Morgan: Hearing Lars Eller requested $3.1M and Montreal offered $1.650M.

That's the least PK will get. I'll be surprised if he gets less than $8.5m... and a good chance he's over $9m per year.

That's the least PK will get. I'll be surprised if he gets less than $8.5m... and a good chance he's over $9m per year.

No way that PK is not signed to a long-term deal before his arb. hearing, Count's paranoid delusions notwithstanding.

No way that PK is not signed to a long-term deal before his arb. hearing, Count's paranoid delusions notwithstanding.
Let's put a wager on that. If he is xpofan has to kiss you. If he isn't you have to kiss xpofan.

Back