• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2014 Offseason & Training Camp

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2014 Offseason

According to Fatass McKenzie Gorges is on the block. Not sure if he asked for a trade or if MB just doesn't want to pay nearly $4 million for a guy who only blocks shots. He has a NTC which, naturally, prohibits him from being traded to a Canadian team. The Leafs were supposedly interested.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=455940

How come we gave Gorges a NTC ????

Only in Habland.....

Renaud Lavoie reports that Bergevin and Gionta's agent met this morning. Still no progress.

(Fingers crossed.)

Bergevin will definitely wait until Tuesday to see if he can lure someone much better with the money. Gionta will have to wait.

How come we gave Gorges a NTC ????

Only in Habland.....

GM's from pretty much every team in the league dish out NTC's like candy. They give them to players who should just be happy that any other team even wants them to play in their city.

GM's from pretty much every team in the league dish out NTC's like candy. They give them to players who should just be happy that any other team even wants them to play in their city.

GM's leverage ntc into monetary value....as a player if you want that security well you'll have to take less money

Seems good on the spot bur often it backfires

He'd probably hire you as his lawyer too. :lol

The noble Lapin's Hip Check of the Day Cup award is on its way to your shelf . Bravo Zulu and up , up and away !!!

Bartend , another Sam's !

A biento t !

The noble Lapin's Hip Check of the Day Cup award is on its way to your shelf . Bravo Zulu and up , up and away !!!

Bartend , another Sam's !

A biento t !

Lapin don't encourage him lol

Did you tell him you were employee of the month for June because you finally grasped how to make a double double

No but I told him how I "accidently" spillled coffee on a wanna be GM. We both chucked.

Dang, I thought you had news. Whenever I see u'r name post I always expect breaking news. Don't **** with us like this again.

LOL...my bad...if it was on the last page of the rumours thread, I would of caught it.

Back