• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2014 Offseason & Training Camp

I'll bet McCagg probably thinks that Jason Ward is still young enough to make a comeback and prove him right (finally), eh Count?

Lines for tonight's intrasquad game at the Bell Centre.

RED:

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Parenteau
Bourque - Hudon - de la Rose
Bournival - Andrighetto - McCarron
Sorkin - Dowell - Thomas

Markov - Gilbert
Tinordi - Pateryn
Bouillon - Finley

Price
Fucale

WHITE:

Moen - Plekanec - Sekac
Scherbak - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Prust - Malhotra - Weise
Bowman - Dumont - Gregoire

Emelin - Subban
Beaulieu - Weaver
Drewiske - Nygren

Budaj
Condon

After calling Fisher a bust 2 seconds after he was drafted and Kristo a waste 10 minutes after his name was called I get a lifetime exemption.

So it sounds like you throw out uninformed opinions on players you know nothing about... and you got a couple "right." 2 seconds and 10 minutes after they were drafted?

As they say, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in awhile.

So it sounds like you throw out uninformed opinions on players you know nothing about... and you got a couple "right." 2 seconds and 10 minutes after they were drafted?

As they say, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in awhile.
Who says they were uninformed? I can do the same google searches you do on players.

I recall you being quite upset when the Habs drafted McDonagh instead of Angelo Esposito in 2007. Just saying.

I'll admit that I was wrong about that. I thought the talented local boy was the way to go and I was upset when we took the dman. Boy was I wrong.

I'll admit that I was wrong about that. I thought the talented local boy was the way to go and I was upset when we took the dman. Boy was I wrong.

That's the point. 99% of us here have never seen these guys play before they were drafted so we're just guessing . . . so being proven "right" or "wrong" many years later is meaningless.

Back