• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Big Brother 16

Well, looks like Derrick's plan to backdoor Devin worked, although I thought for sure he was going to win every round of the veto comp.

Donny stepped up big time to beat Devin and Caleb in the final two rounds.

And how ridiculous is Caleb in regards to Amber?

Can't believe he actually pulled Cody aside to ask him if he had anything going on with her. Oh brother.

the Caleb Amber thing is getting a bit much, he thinks throwing the battle of the block was some grand jester and that would all a sudden change her feelings or lack there of. Get over it man she feels nothing for you and clearly looks like she never will.

Devin going tonight is bittersweet yes hes annoying, oh by the way did you know he had a Daughter? LOL on the flip he was entertaining to watch his meltdown.

The daughter stuff was ridiculous.

It was so annoying when he was going on about letting her down, how he's supposed to be her hero. She's 2-years-old, you'll still be her hero you dummy.

It is always hard to lose a loved one even more so being locked in a house in a game and getting the news after it happened and not being able to be with family and attend the funeral, I feel for Frankie I teared up a bit in that segment where he found out.

Getting a bit tired of Frankie winning HOH but I think that it was nice of Derek to throw it to him, classy move. Really hope Zach becomes the official HOH think he might show some balls with his nominations but guess we'll see.

We were tearing up a bit when he found out the news too – smart play by Derrick to let him win HOH.

I'm not sure it matters who ends up HOH between Zach and Frankie, that side of the house wins every week.

I wonder if they'll go after Caleb or if they'll take the easy way out and go after Victoria/Jocasta.

Haven't been posting on here lately because I don't want to run the risk of saying something that hasn't happened on the show yet. I will miss the live show this week but will watch it Friday and if it's a long HOH I will flash back on the feeds and watch it, would you like me to post the winner here if that is the case?

How would you run the risk? Just post about what you've seen on the show.

Do you think it will be a long HOH comp this week? You can post the winner if you want, I'm sure I'll already know.

Doesn't look like endurance HoH tonight but could be wrong. If not I would think it will be next week.

Love Zach he's trying to play the Dr. Will game sort of but way to aggrieve.

This week with double eviction should spell the end of the twist, hoping it also means an endurance HOH comp for me to watch on the feeds Thursday night.

Surprisingly, I haven't hated the twists as much as I thought I would at the start of the season.

Double eviction should be interesting.

I'm hoping it's not an endurance HOH comp, but it probably will be.

Man... I really hope Zach stays tonight.

Not expecting it at all, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Zach stays!

The first *shocker* episode of the season. Nicole and Hayden didn't know what hit them!

Back