• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Big Brother 16

June 24th, can't wait!

I'll get a new thread up closer to the date.

awesome -- i was lurking last year, but now that i've registered for the forum i will participate! cant wait. i hope it's a full house of newbs again. i like that much more than having veterans/all-stars in the mix.

One of them is a former WWE developmental wrestler. I always enjoy when two of my favorite things blend together (although this guy was apparently the catalyst behind DeMott getting fired, which I don't know how to feel about).

Looking forward to the season and to chatting with you guys!

The draft might take a half hour and then you don't have to do anything with it other than that. Just kind of gives more of an incentive to watch.

We could also just do a random draft, which would mean you'd only have to sign up.

But if not, that's cool too.

The draft might take a half hour and then you don't have to do anything with it other than that. Just kind of gives more of an incentive to watch.

We could also just do a random draft, which would mean you'd only have to sign up.

But if not, that's cool too.

Alright i could probably swing that if others are down. would we have to get it done before the show airs onwed?

Well damn, looks like we're probably going to scrap the league idea.

Fantasizr has changed since I've used it last and I don't really like the way they have it set up for this season.

Too bad. Sorry guys.

(Also, the new BB17 thread should be up this evening.)

ah, darn it. oh well, no worries. thx for tryin' to get it setup.

I'll still be around and discussing all season no matter what. haha. it's my biggest guilty pleasure (besides the habs)...

Back