• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2014 - 2015 NHL Season

Letang rumor came out from an interview, a couple of days earlier, because a reporter ask him if Montreal was on his list and he said yes.

No big deal, GM ask him yearly who he wants on his list. Next !

Funny... when I met Letang he told me he always hated the Habs. But I guess he might like to play at home.

He trains in Montreal every summer. Maybe he's just one of those people who doesn't like the Canadiens but wouldn't mind living in Montreal year round.

I dunno. In any case, I don't see how he'd fit here unless we traded Subban and... No thanks.

Yeah he says that his family knew someone inside the organization back then who they didn't like. He was a Lightning/Vinny fan. I'm sure playing at home would help him get over any hatred he had.

Letang's contract is 7.25M over the next 8 yrs. If this rumour has legs then Subban would likely be going the other way.

If we could deal, say, Eller for Letang, and they eat 2m per year for the rest of his deal, I do that. But for better or worse, our D looks set at the moment

There's no way that's happening...the top three is set with PK, Markov and gilbert

I don't see wiggle room to add a 7.25 mil/dman

If we could deal, say, Eller for Letang, and they eat 2m per year for the rest of his deal, I do that. But for better or worse, our D looks set at the moment

not a chance MB ever makes this deal , if he said get lost to Vanek who who actually got a fair contract in Minny , he isnt touching that albatross deal and the overated Letang who played like shit for the last few playoffs .

MB will only break the bank for Pk and no one else , he isnt paying anyone front line star money if they arent and Letang is among the most overated players in this league IMO

not a chance MB ever makes this deal , if he said get lost to Vanek who who actually got a fair contract in Minny , he isnt touching that albatross deal and the overated Letang who played like shit for the last few playoffs .

MB will only break the bank for Pk and no one else , he isnt paying anyone front line star money if they arent and Letang is among the most overated players in this league IMO

He played like shit last year? Yeah he only had more points than Crosby, that's really bad.

Back