• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2014 - 2015 NHL Season

You think he'd be a 50-60 point pivot with 2nd line wingers and a lot less PP time?

DD is getting less even strength time than Pleks and 29 seconds per game more on the power play. He may technically be the #1 centre but he's not getting typical #1 centre toi.

I think he could be a really good #2 centre on most teams in the league.

No wrong? I'm nit claiming he's a superstar. I'm saying he's a 50-60 centre which puts him very comfortably in the good 2nd line centre group.

You and a few others think he can do no right.

What I have repeatedly said is he is not a fit anywhere on this team. What you described is exactly what we have in Plex, and I ll take Plex any day of the week.

We have 8 forwards who fit on the top 3 lines... (I like Prust and Weise, but they are better served as a fourth line of Prust - Malholtra - Weise, and us having a real 3rd line).

So why is it Plex vs Desharnais?
Why is it that he's not a fit on this team?

We can't score enough goals... we need one more good forward, not one less.

He fits with Pacioretty. You haven't been watching the last few seasons if you think differently.

He needs to be upgraded period. DD has a whopping 11 point right now. This is his 2nd straght year having a horible start. Th team is strugling to score goals and Max is our best pure goal scorer, he needs to be paired with someone better even if breaking up with his boyfriend hurts is heart.

We have 8 forwards who fit on the top 3 lines... (I like Prust and Weise, but they are better served as a fourth line of Prust - Malholtra - Weise, and us having a real 3rd line).

So why is it Plex vs Desharnais?
Why is it that he's not a fit on this team?

We can't score enough goals... we need one more good forward, not one less.

I agree, I actually said it in the Rangers game thread.

The Eller and Sekac line would be better suited by a player who has a certain offensive skill set, not necessarily a top six guy but I think Prust is holding that line back from being more productive....I love the guy but he's a fourth liner.

Its amazing that the 1st overall team in the NHL only has 2 players that the Edmonton Oilers would want. I find that hard to believe

Funny, looking at the rooster edm play... I believe they need a player like emelin more then 2 mentioned above..

He needs to be upgraded period. DD has a whopping 11 point right now. This is his 2nd straght year having a horible start. Th team is strugling to score goals and Max is our best pure goal scorer, he needs to be paired with someone better even if breaking up with his boyfriend hurts is heart.

He's not having an horrible start this season, he's been playing some pretty good hockey. It doesn't show on the point column as his wingers seems completely snake bitten every time he sets them up (see Max's stick breaking up on a breakaway as evidence 1a) but if you watch the games, he's actually playing some solid 2-way hockey.

I agree, I actually said it in the Rangers game thread.

The Eller and Sekac line would be better suited by a player who has a certain offensive skill set, not necessarily a top six guy but I think Prust is holding that line back from being more productive....I love the guy but he's a fourth liner.

Although Prust has been playing some decent hockey on that line and has been making a lot of good plays. I think Weise might be a better fit though.

But I'd like to see Sekac with Max and DD. Max and Sekac on the wings together would give fits to the other teams.

Back