• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2014 - 2015 NHL Season

Teams expected to be repped at our game tonight: Oilers, Maple Leafs, Flames, Rangers, Penguins, Avalanche, Ducks, Sharks and Kings.

Puck Daddy @YahooPuckDaddy
· 3h 3 hours ago
Blackhawks divided over locker-room fight, personal issues: Reports: When Patrick Kane had surgery, putting hi... http://yhoo.it/1BCbIqi

Apparently Sharp has a very limited pool of ladies to choose from when he is looking for companionship.......................the wives and girlfriends of his Chicago teammates!!! IF he traded to Montreal, Price better hid his wife.

Welp... With Jagr and Sekera gone, I want chris Stewart up front and Michalek on d

I'll go with neither on those two options... especially with them likely requiring a 2nd for Michalek and a 3rd for stewart (or more) based on what we've seen the last two days.

I want a long-term deal or nothing at all.

Maybe a vermette, but only what we gave up for Vanek, nothing more than that.

I'd even throw in our first rounder.

And this time I am serious.

Why not? I'm sick and tired of always being a year away. We're 2nd overall in the league at the end of February. There's an opportunity to go for it this year. A real opportunity, not just a pipe dream. Bergevin owes it to us to try and add the pieces we need in order to win now. If he has to mortgage part of our future to do it then so be it. It'd be one thing if we were a middle of the pack team but we're not. When you're this close it's worth the risk.

We need someone who can score goals. Yakupov has this ability. McCarron will never be a goal scorer and his skill set is easier to draft, develop or trade for.

Why not? I'm sick and tired of always being a year away. We're 2nd overall in the league at the end of February. There's an opportunity to go for it this year. A real opportunity, not just a pipe dream. Bergevin owes it to us to try and add the pieces we need in order to win now. If he has to mortgage part of our future to do it then so be it. It'd be one thing if we were a middle of the pack team but we're not. When you're this close it's worth the risk.

We need someone who can score goals. Yakupov has this ability. McCarron will never be a goal scorer and his skill set is easier to draft, develop or trade for.

Yakupov is not ready to help this team get over the top.

Yakupov is not ready to help this team get over the top.

No one is going to trade us Crosby or Ovechkin. We need to find a guy with elite-level scoring talent and put him with the right linemates. Yakupov has elite-level scoring talent. That's why he was #1 overall. He plays for a crap team with no system. He's on his second or third coach. I'm not surprised that he hasn't produced and has developed poor work habits. But when he was lighting it up in junior his linemate was Galchenyuk and Therrien will make sure he knows what's expected of him. He'll know that playtime is over.

Back