• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2014 - 2015 NHL Season

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2013 - 2014 NHL Season

I wonder where Stastny lands. Would love MB to come out of left field and nab him.

He's the big fish in my opinion.

we never land the big fish

I think he's going to stay in Colorado.

Goddamn lazy hockey writers, they haven't tweeted anything of significance in the last hour. Wake up!

Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 1m
Mikhail Grabovski will test the free agent market. The #caps decided not to meet his price.

I can actually see Iggy in COL. With Sakic and Roy doing the talking, I would bet Iggy would be on that.

Well, they can sign both: 20+ M under the cap and 18 players signed already.

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2014 Offseason

The Habs are still trying to close out a deal with Gionta.

Adam Proteau: Spotted: Brendan Shanahan standing outside Josh Gorges' house, playing Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes" on a boombox held over his head.

The other thing with weaver is worst case you pick up a guy like that at the deadline, like we did. Don't need to spend too much on depth now when it will be cheap later.

Luc Gelinas says the Habs are interested in Stephane Robidas, but only on a one-year deal.

Adam Proteau: Spotted: Brendan Shanahan standing outside Josh Gorges' house, playing Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes" on a boombox held over his head.

Had to....

Stubbs Twitter feed must have been hacked. Unless he has a serious thing with Gorges.

If MB was interested, Pleks just became more attractive for teams missing out on Kessler and Spezza. Especially if teams don't want to overpay on Stastny.

Back