• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

With the website down for a while I though that maybe

Your are our enforcer, with a lot of heart, you bring just what the team needs....

Things weren't the same without you

Funny how when searching google for the word forumice the results were looking if the domain was actually working or not. Which tells me google was searched hundreds or more times for the forumice status. My guess is you may not be delusional, just the normal delusional person. LOL... I am pretty sure this crowd has warped to 5 or 6 different servers not to mention domains. This remains the best site for the true Canes fan. Notice team release from RF mention the words blow up, so you KNOW the team pays attention here. You can always look up the user name jeffbear and hurricanes hockey to find this group for the past 18 or so years.

It was pretty scarry thinking this board had gone ... poof!!! You guys are like family. I agree with KTown11, best Canes site bar none.

Agreed. LGC is more active by a lot more people but... it's... uh... you know..., kinda boring.

It was pretty scarry thinking this board had gone ... poof!!! You guys are like family. I agree with KTown11, best Canes site bar none.

Totally agree, over the years the folks in here all have had a mutual respect for one another and the discussion is always first class.

Back