• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The 2015 NHL Draft - June 26 & 27

Re: The 2015 NHL Draft

I don't have an issue if Arizona gets it. Buffalo would be trouble for us for years to come. I will puke if Edmonton, Toronto or Carolina get it and NJ doesn't thrill me either.

I'll say it again... I just don't like this system where tanking happens and everyone knows it. I think Montreal should have the same chances as anyone to get the # 1 pick. I hate the fact that a scum sucking franchise like Carolina can suck badly, still get revenue sharing dollars from the likes of the Habs and position themselves for the superstar player that will make millions for their franchise in the decade ahead. Pittsburgh getting Lemieux was fine but how they end up getting Crosby 2 decades later bothers me.

I know the Habs had it good in the past with the Quebec players but I would just like a chance at a McDavid as it feels like we are being punished for running a good franchise.

voodoo-doll-toronto-maple-leafs.gif

I don't have an issue if Arizona gets it. Buffalo would be trouble for us for years to come. I will puke if Edmonton, Toronto or Carolina get it and NJ doesn't thrill me either.

I'll say it again... I just don't like this system where tanking happens and everyone knows it. I think Montreal should have the same chances as anyone to get the # 1 pick. I hate the fact that a scum sucking franchise like Carolina can suck badly, still get revenue sharing dollars from the likes of the Habs and position themselves for the superstar player that will make millions for their franchise in the decade ahead. Pittsburgh getting Lemieux was fine but how they end up getting Crosby 2 decades later bothers me.

I know the Habs had it good in the past with the Quebec players but I would just like a chance at a McDavid as it feels like we are being punished for running a good franchise.

every team had a chance to get Crosby though

Omg I can believe this shifty franchise will yet again get the 1st overall.

Poor bufalo

This gives the oilers a lot of leeway to trade their other top forwards for immediate help.

Back