• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The 2015 NHL Draft - June 26 & 27

Re: The 2015 NHL Draft

The top-2 is pretty much established and I don't think it's going to change unless Noah Hanifin just has a monster year, but he still won't go before McDavid.

I like Nicholas Roy & Daniel Sprong a lot too. Going to be a good year for the Q.

I think we'll probably be drafting 5-10 this year again so I appreciate the early look.

Any players to watch in the WHL this year?

Not looking like a very good year for the WHL so far. There's one player you should watch definitely watch, Mathew Barzal out of Seattle. You can watch Ryan Gropp there as well.

After that, there's Ryan Pilon (Brandon), Nick Merkley (Kelowna), Paul Bittner (Portland)... It's not a great year for the WHL so far. There'll be more names that come up as the year goes on, but... Yeah.

It is however shaping up to be a great draft for the USHL.

Not looking like a very good year for the WHL so far. There's one player you should watch definitely watch, Mathew Barzal out of Seattle. You can watch Ryan Gropp there as well.

After that, there's Ryan Pilon (Brandon), Nick Merkley (Kelowna), Paul Bittner (Portland)... It's not a great year for the WHL so far. There'll be more names that come up as the year goes on, but... Yeah.

It is however shaping up to be a great draft for the USHL.

I guess I should go check him out this year. We haven't had much talent in Seattle since I moved here.

Go watch them play when the Blades come to town ;)

Oh yeah, I always try to watch the Habs prospects when they're in town. Saw Carey Price getting pulled after giving up 4 goals in the first period, Gallagher scoring a hat trick, Maxwell winning the game for his team with 2 points in the game and a goal in the shootout.

I missed Dietz and Thrower though.

If Scherbak is in Saskatoon next season I'll definitely be going to see them play.

Feed the reindeer well, you'll make it.

Hey, check the traps while you're out would ya?

Back