• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Keeper League Discussion 2014-15 Season

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Hey all,

I know it's early but last year we ran out of time. We need to determine if we will be doing a live draft or an offline one. My vote is for Live, everyone looks at their schedules and picks a date and we punch it out.

Also, team participation.

Many of you couldn't find the time to be active last season, if you feel you don't have the time to set your lineups once a week and check email for trades then maybe we can look for someone to co-manage or take the team over?

Let's start hammering out how we're going to deal with league issues early so there are no arguments later.

Sounds good. It would be great to do the rookie draft early then have the regular draft done by say early September.

Suppose this is as good a place as any to put this, but I'm withdrawing from the league, so you'll need to find a new owner for my team.

Does this have anything to the fiasco going on in the football league?

Nah, remember I've mentioned it to you a few weeks ago? Or maybe that was another league. Anyways it doesn't have anything to do with football. I'm just in too many leagues and I don't pay enough attention to this one. Better an active manager take the team.

Last edited:
Nah, remember I've mentioned it to you a few weeks ago? Or maybe that was another league. Anyways it doesn't have anything to do with football. I'm just in too many leagues and I don't pay enough attention to this one. Better an active manager take the team.

in the baseball league Playing For Keeps 2014, did you want to give me full control over the team? I'm still a co-manager :)

I vote for a live draft, I'm pretty much good any day of the week, after 7 pm on weekdays

in the baseball league Playing For Keeps 2014, did you want to give me full control over the team? I'm still a co-manager :)

I vote for a live draft, I'm pretty much good any day of the week, after 7 pm on weekdays

I want to, but I have no idea how. :p

I asked Axl to boot me a while ago, but he never did.

Sad to see Deckie bail. I like smack talking with him. There's always football I guess.

I want to, but I have no idea how. :p

I asked Axl to boot me a while ago, but he never did.

I don't see an option to remove a manager in the settings. There's one "transfer" option that looks like it could work, I'll need to get Rumple's email addy to try it.

As for hockey, I am fine with either a live or offline draft.

Eason has informed me that he won't be returning either. Well have to find another replacement.

Fair question!

Here is the rookie list:

Deckie007

C: Jonathan Drouin (TBay) 0/246
C: Jordan Schroeder (VAN) 31/246
C: Jeff Skinner (CAR) 188/246
C: Nick Bjugstad (FLA) 11/246
LW: Gabriel Landeskog (COL) 118/246
RW:Kyle Palmieri (ANA) 70/246
RW: Joel Armia (BUF) 0/246
RW: Maxim Trunev (MTL) 0/246
D: Jacob Trouba (WPG) 0/246