• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Toronto Blue Jays - Habs fans version.

New York wannabee is one of the ugliest cities I ever visited - no charm to the concrete jungle whatsoever. Too bad they weren't smart enough to realize old architecture (facade) has charm, and decided to tear most of it down around U of T

I still like it too.

New York wannabee is one of the ugliest cities I ever visited - no charm to the concrete jungle whatsoever. Too bad they weren't smart enough to realize old architecture (facade) has charm, and decided to tear most of it down around U of T

It won't win any architecture awards, but the 416 has made great strides in the last 5 years as a food/music/tech spot. All types of previously quiet neighbourhoods have become alive.

The achilles heel is the ancient subway/streetcar system which was built for a much smaller city.

Because you *******s decided that Toronto's team needed its own thread.

Exactly. Typical Toronto-centric thinking. They can't share the MLB thread because Toronto is far too important and needs it's own special thread. Then they mock Quebeckers for wanting special status within Canada. Toronto demands the same thing.

The Jays never proclaimed themselves as "Canada's Team" when the Expos were around. Making up stuff like that doesn't help you argument, it just makes you look bitter.

Stroman going for the Jays tonight. Rasmussen was sent down to make room for Valencia. Going with a 6 man pen for the time-being.

The title of this thread should be revised to ". . . Habs fan version" because only one fan here actually cares about this meaningless franchise.

As said earlier, I went to one of those Big O games in March and it was shocking to see all the young Québecoises proudly wearing Blow Jays gear.

They know not what they do...

Another win for the Jays. Lester has been scratched for tonight's game. Good chance to sweep.

Gotta give it to Baltimore. They are holding their own during their very tough stretch of games.

Great to having meaningful games to watch in August. Hopefully the same holds true for September and October.

The best thing by far about Toronto are the suburbs and neighbourhoods surrounding downtown. So many ravines, parks, very nice beaches on the lake front etc.. Most neighbourhoods are clean, prosperous and safe. Downtown is a bit of an eyesore.

Back