• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: OT Thread

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26408-1414006314-9.gif

Ian Mendes
Wow. MT @RLurieCTV: Today's Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. They clearly don't know he's been fired. #JianGhomeshi

B1cnI6uCAAMnJNu.jpg

Sad.

Piers Morgan
The front door of home where boy, 4, shot his 3-yr-old friend in Seattle. Words fail me.

B3JJwX4IEAASu1D.jpg

Nathalie Collard
On dirait une photo de Vanity Fair MT @Sam_Riches Not the cast of a cable show but actual legal team #Ghomeshi hired

B3dMml7CIAAY_ut.jpg

Wow , I wonder if the lawyers on this site are considering a make-over. Can't be left behind by "sexier" law firms.

Because everything was hearsay and took place about 10 years or more ago, when electronic records have disappeared or were less prevalent back then , I doubt Ghomeshi will be charged with much.

But what does it matter, his career is done .

I know this is never going to happen, but wouldn't it be refreshing if he just admitted his behaviour was inappropriate , said sorry to the victims and that he needs psychiatric help for his problems?

Justin Trudeau,
25 years after the events at École Polytechnique, we remember lives lost and denounce violence against women in all our communities

Back