• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Poll: Live Or Offline Draft (Post preferred time)

Live or Offline draft

• Live

Votes: 8 80.0%

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Food Industry sucks.

I'm assuming those times are Pacific so we're looking at 2pm-10pm or 8pm-5am ET. We could try and do it on a weekend early afternoon if Cheech has a 5pm shift.

I can work around all the above especially weekends. Sunday's work best as I sit around and watch football!

Ah, so moving to oil country.

That would make it 1-9pm or 7pm-4am. Still workable. Just let us know what day on a weekend you start your 5pm shift. If we do 11am your time that gives us plenty of time as most guys are on ET save you, Ray and I think one other.

Sounds like most of the board is in favor of a live draft versus an offline draft. I am flexible either way as long as it accommodates EST.

I can work around all the above especially weekends. Sunday's work best as I sit around and watch football!

Sundays do work well typically for myself as well and I'm an hour ahead of you eastern times guys so just not too late at night as I do go to work at 430am. Thanks

Changed the draft time to Sunday Sept 28th at 9:45 EST.

If Cheech is on day shift this should work. If he's on the late shift we'll change it to early afternoon. Hope this works for everyone.

I know I said I wasn't going to chase people around but it seems that a few people aren't paying attention to the rookie draft... so I've been PMing people. Maybe everyone could check in here a bit more often.

If Cheech is on day shift this should work. If he's on the late shift we'll change it to early afternoon. Hope this works for everyone.

Works for me. No other draft scheduled that night.

I'm not sure it will work, the 28th is my birthday.

The draft should take like 40 minutes or so, if someone can't make time for it when everyone is doing everything they can to accommodate them... then I doubt their interest in the league.

The draft should take like 40 minutes or so, if someone can't make time for it when everyone is doing everything they can to accommodate them... then I doubt their interest in the league.
I'm taking one for the team, err, league, to draft on the day/date/time. :iagree: New Orleans is playing Dallas that night on national TV-- the Sunday night game. As much as it pains me to to do it, I am going to tear myself away from the game and commit to the draft. But so you all know, whodat nation is strong!

Last edited:
I'm taking one for the team, err, league, to draft on the day/date/time. :iagree: New Orleans is playing Dallas that night on national TV-- the Sunday night game. As much as it pains me to to do it, I am going to tear myself away from the game and commit to the draft. But so you all know, whodat nation is strong!

That's the spirit!!

Back