• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Poll: Live Or Offline Draft (Post preferred time)

Live or Offline draft

• Live

Votes: 8 80.0%

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every other league I've been in, the date gets set with minimal debate. I'm even in a league that has a guy that lives in Sweden and he works around the time difference! Those who can make themselves available for a live draft, do. Others that can't rely on autodraft. I know it sucks, but I don't know how you work around it. Sounds like we have folks who have live in different countries (Canada, USA), different time zones and different work schedules/obligations. To be frank, how long does a live draft take- 1 hour max?? I think the only compromise has been to set aside three day/date/times and majority rules. Keep the time EST and after traditional work hours and I believe the majority can participate. My two cents worth.

Yeah for sure. Ultimately we'll have to pick a time that works for as many people as possible and go with it.

I'm thinking Sept 22nd at 9pm EST is as good as any time. This draft takes less than an hour... as little a a half hour.

Back