• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Trade Discussion Thread

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Gents, since the draft in coming up in less than a week I thought we should discuss possible moves prior to the draft.

Anyone interested in any of the following players should contact me. We can trade a player for a pick or for another keeper.

Guys I'm willing to move are Datsyuk, Steen, Luongo, Vanek, Niskanen, Bobrovsky.

Some will go cheap and others not so much.

Let me know.

Re: Pre-Draft Trade Thread

What do you want for backstrom Blueman? Interested in a goalie?

any tips on editing the pre draft order? Whats a quick way to get all the keeper players and rookie keepers out of the list? I dont wanna have to go through the keeper lists and make sure I have every one removed.

any tips on editing the pre draft order? Whats a quick way to get all the keeper players and rookie keepers out of the list? I dont wanna have to go through the keeper lists and make sure I have every one removed.

Are you not going to be at the draft tonight? In the draft room you can select "hide taken players."

no I'll be there, I just wanna have the players I like to be near the top so I dont have to constantly look and miss out on one

Back