• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

NHL 15

RoboRyan86

Forgive me if this thread has been made already but I don't see it anywhere when I was looking for it.

Who here has NHL 15?I bought it for my 360 the first day it came out and absolutely love it! I don't get the hate for it as I read on the EA forums. Then again I don't buy sports games every year (I buy every two - three years) so it's completely new and different for me. Anyone have xbox live and wants to play?

I got it for the PS4 and I love it so far. I don't understand the hate for it either. The gameplay is the best yet.

I got it for the PS4 and I love it so far. I don't understand the hate for it either. The gameplay is the best yet.

Yea it's by far the most realistic gameplay for the NHL series that EA has made. It definitely makes you feel your playing real hockey or your actually at the game. I love it how you can run over the goalies much easier now (even though you get a penalty for it) I do it all the time if I'm getting blown out in a game against the computer haha.

Hah, I turned the penalties so that I can run the goalie more often.

I started a new dynasty and I did that. I turned off all penalties, made periods 3 minutes long, and no icing and no offsides just for the fun of it. It's so much more fun running over the goalies now! I actually scored once by doing that! The goalie had the puck and I just dove into him big time. Made him fall over and he lost control of the puck and then my player grabbed the puck and shoved it in the net :)

Back