• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Sorry I missed the draft everyone.

Habs4Life

As I had mentioned, was gonna be tight as I was travelling to VAN. What I did not anticipate was the security threat at the airport keeping me in the plane for 4 hours!

I will do my best to compete, but I am not gonna lie, I am very disapointed and being motivated will be difficult.

PS> Stay tuned, a fire sale is likely coming.

Shit, that sucks. I didn't realize that you were traveling yesterday. Maybe we could have moved it back an hour but I guess that wouldn't have helped since you were stuck on the plane so long.

Well hopefully you give it a real shot anyways. With 6 good keepers and then drafting Zetterberg and Hartnell in the first couple rounds that gives you a really solid base. The rest of the picks obviously would have given you a lot better team but if you work the waiver wire I don't think you're completely out of it.

Or of course you could sell off some guys and set yourself up nicely for a rebuild.

I was surprised that you weren't around for the draft given your passion. Rough luck but one thing I do know is that it's a l-o-n-g season and anything can happen! Heck, even the lowly Hurricanes won a Stanley Cup...

I still think we should give H4L first crack at the FA list when it clears on the 24th. Give him 24 hours to put his team together.

I did give him #1 waiver priority.

That said I could get him to give me a list of 7 (the number of players I dropped from his team) guys he wants added and I can add them right away.

Back