• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

MLB Dynasty 2016 Thread

Re: MLB Dynasty Offseason Thread

Posey is a pretty obvious outlier.....he had 40+ points than any other catcher.

GP limit at SP is 170.....one SP had 34 starts last year.

Anyways; could argue the semantics of it all forever, but I think the overall point has already been made.

Agreed, I feel what you guys are saying and I agree that daily could get messy. In theory could be really fun, but maybe not in reality. Some great points were made and thanks for taking the time to post them.

Hopefully we can figure out a plan for guys that get injured, missing an entire week out of a slot can really hurt.

Hopefully we can figure out a plan for guys that get injured, missing an entire week out of a slot can really hurt.

Yeah, hopefully what Deckie mentioned is feasible.....cause that is definitely a blind spot of the leagues current set up.

I believe there is a new feature that let's you replace injury flagged players during the week in a weekly league. I'll take a look again when I get home. That might be a good compromise.

I really like this idea.

I've always been for daily changes. However, my biggest reason for that has been injuries. If there's a way to limit the impact of injuries I'll be happy.

I've always been for daily changes. However, my biggest reason for that has been injuries. If there's a way to limit the impact of injuries I'll be happy.

Took me while, but I found the setting, so yes it can be done.

No worries, just need to make sure it gets applied properly. I'm assuming we want it applied to guys that are day-to-day and/or in the DL?

18271-good-news-everyone-i-was-just-kidding-professor-farnsworth-wallpaper-1280x1280-1-750x410.jpg

Bull has accepted the invite and will be joining the league to take over Buffalo Soldiers team. Please let him figure out the scoring and player values before you attempt to bend him over in a trade. Thx.

Welcome Bull.....you landed a damn good franchise.

Any questions, just ask.

Thanks guys. Took a look at scoring. Is there anyway to see the standings from last year on fantrax. I can't seem to find it.

Last edited:

If you go to the top left of the fantrax page, there's a "My Leagues" tab....undernearth that is a "All My Leagues" tab....and the past seasons should be selectable from there.

As a new member though, not 100% if you're able to view seasons you weren't a part of......if the above doesn't work for you we can post past standings here for you or email you a screen cap.

I texted him a screen cap of last year's standings. That's probably the best option.

There have been a lot of guys inquiring about my players lately and I want to say sorry to those of whom I haven’t yet responded. I’ve been crazy busy with work and family for some time now and it don’t think things are going to let up anytime soon. Unfortunately, it really hasn’t allowed me much time for this league. I’m not sure that there’s a way to bow out gracefully, but I think it’s in the best interest of the league if you find another owner to take over my team. I don’t think it should be hard since my team has some good major league assets and the minor league system is stocked with high upside guys. Another owner could really take this team in any number of directions if they hit the trade market (something that I’ve had absolutely no time to do). I haven’t taken this decision lightly as you seemed like a good group of peeps, and it was a lot of fun while it lasted.

Best of luck to everyone in fantasy baseball, and your other endeavors,

Sid

Back