• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

MLB Dynasty 2016 Thread

Both of those guys are on my bench.

That's weird. If you mouse over "Team" and click "Roster Violations", it shows your team listed there for every day of the season. Usually that goes away after the roster violation has been removed.

Guessing it'll disappear when this week is over, because they're still technically in his minors for April 18-24.

Having some issues - won't let me move players around. Looking to move D'arnaud to the IR, move Castillo to C and move Rea to the open SP spot freed up when I traded Latos. Commish - can you please help me out?

cheers, Blueman

Umm, I don't see a catcher named Castillo. I assume you meant Martin so I put him into the catcher slot. I made the other moves as well.

Getting real tired of not being able to move injured players to IR because they are locked in for the week, whatever happened to fixing your lineups for the following week in the current week?

Hmm...?

You know adds don't take effect until the following lineup period, right? You can't pick up Espinosa on Wednesday and place him in your lineup tomorrow. If you had a 2B on your bench this week you could have replaced Scooter with him.

Last edited:
Has anybody looked at LM101's team lately? He has 7 guys on the DL that aren't eligible to be on the DL. Also, 4 guys in his lineup that are on the DL. And he has 6 free minor league spots. Can I have Bryce Harper?

Has anybody looked at LM101's team lately? He has 7 guys on the DL that aren't eligible to be on the DL. Also, 4 guys in his lineup that are on the DL. And he has 6 free minor league spots. Can I have Bryce Harper?

LM101 has contacted me about giving up his team due to lack of interest. I am looking to replace him, but would rather wait until the season is over.

If we could find someone willing to take over, would probably be smarter to get them on board now, so they can get started adding prospects/making trades etc.....versus leaving the team dead over the next few months, further falling behind the pack.

At the very least they might be able to make a couple veteran for picks/prospects trades between now and the trade deadline, with those handful of teams jostling for podium slots....and allow them to get a leg up on their rebuild.

I was even wondering if giving a new owner first crack at a couple unprotected players or something in the offseason might be an idea.

Back