• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Leafs/Habs/Sens 2014-15

I still think Ottawa is crap. Montreal will be fine. Galchenyuk will score 60+ points this season and be one of the NHL's biggest "Breakout" players. Toronto will make the playoffs.

Of course it means nothing...when you lose.[/QUOTE

Just like it means nothing if you win in the preseason either, none of the games count for points. I think you are truly missing the concept of what the preseason is actually all about but then I just remind myself you cheer for the Sens and that tells me all I need to know.

Well, maybe when you do better than .500 and quoting posts, you'll understand.

It's funny that you talk about how shitty Ottawa is when they beat you twice, finished ahead of you in the standings last year, and of course mopped up the Habs in 5 not so long ago.

I think you're all in for a surprise this year.

Well, maybe when you do better than .500 and quoting posts, you'll understand.

It's funny that you talk about how shitty Ottawa is when they beat you twice, finished ahead of you in the standings last year, and of course mopped up the Habs in 5 not so long ago.

1. Leafs did in fact finish above .500, so not sure what your point is?
2. Classic strawman argument to bring up my ability to quote, but not shocking because you know your losing the argument
3. I never said Ottawa was shitty, I said their fans have little bro syndrome going on and I stand by that
4. Time will tell.

Ottawa will about the same as they were last season...the East sucks and they are by no means a bottom feeder in this conference.

and of course mopped up the Habs in 5 not so long ago.

That was the 12-13 season. We're entering the 14-15 season. It was pretty long ago.

But hey, if you're that confident in your Sens I'm willing to bet that the Habs finish higher in the standings. I mean the Sens did beat part of the Habs line-up tonight after all.

Back