• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Leafs/Habs/Sens 2014-15

Bryan Murray is his uncle - and he's dying of cancer. Melnyk needed the liver.

Sounds like your organization is going through a tough time. Perhaps you should tend to your own affairs instead of commenting on Leaf business. Your team might be up for sale again. You have enough to worry about.

Blacksheep by a country mile.

Wonder if his spellcheck is working properly...

Gonna have to disagree here.

blacksheep is basically an attack dog of sorts. He'll argue, seemlingly for the sake of arguing, and he will beat an issue to dead horse levels at times, but is otherwise not that bad of a "feel" around here.

Corksens is just as much of an attacker but takes it to personal levels, everything from nationality to religion to team affiliation etc. It's pretty bad stuff really, and a big reason he's the only person on this board I have on ignore (outside of the 5-10 post trolls that show up now and then that do not merit a second look).

Back to Babcock...Bowman's column today again gave credit to Mike and noted he'd turn around the Leafs in no time flat, and he also got caught in the "Canada's Team" stuff. That one blurb by Babcock sure got a lot of knickers in a twist.

Gonna have to disagree here.

blacksheep is basically an attack dog of sorts. He'll argue, seemlingly for the sake of arguing, and he will beat an issue to dead horse levels at times, but is otherwise not that bad of a "feel" around here.

Corksens is just as much of an attacker but takes it to personal levels, everything from nationality to religion to team affiliation etc. It's pretty bad stuff really, and a big reason he's the only person on this board I have on ignore (outside of the 5-10 post trolls that show up now and then that do not merit a second look).

Back to Babcock...Bowman's column today again gave credit to Mike and noted he'd turn around the Leafs in no time flat, and he also got caught in the "Canada's Team" stuff. That one blurb by Babcock sure got a lot of knickers in a twist.

Boo Hoo.

MapleLeafPanicBoy, the Government normie who lives in Gatineau, blacksheep and the Liberal loving Gingerpig.

I'm pissing off exactly the people I intend to.

MapleLeafPanicBoy, the Government normie who lives in Gatineau, blacksheep and the Liberal loving Gingerpig.

Except you don't piss me off, you are tepid amusement for me. I enjoy watching you explode in righteous internet indignation over the smallest of things. You are detestable but don't believe for a second I care whether you post or not.

To be fair... I don't think you piss off Blacksheep... certainly not to the degree he pisses you off. Hence you having him on ignore.

blacksheep is so misunderstood. He doesn't just think you're stupid. He thinks everyone is. Therefore there is no prejudice.

No trolling. But if my general opinion and style piss people off - specifically certain people - then I'm happy.

You don't really piss people off. You just make your self look bad then everyone here takes their turn giving you a verbal beating.

The most hilarious thing is you keep coming back for more. lol

blacksheep is so misunderstood. He doesn't just think you're stupid. He thinks everyone is. Therefore there is no prejudice.

Blacksheep is the kind of person you put in a round room and tell him to find the corner.

Back