• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Leafs/Habs/Sens 2014-15

I wish we had the luxury of beating up on the Avs 3rd string goalie....sadly we had to beat a Vezina candidate instead.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our first "Boo Hoo" moment of the 2014-15 season.
Boo Hoo what? Like Metal said, we beat them even with their Vezina-calibre goalie in net.

You go ahead and enjoy your victory over an AHL goalie though, 'lil bro.

We were better than you last year. We are better than you this year.
Will you have room for that banner in your rafters? With several of another organization's Stanley Cup banners and this one hanging up there:

h3dN7BY.jpg

...you must be running out of space by now.

Is this really happening?

One small city sandwiched between the two most storied franchises in the history of the league doesn't draw crowds in Miami. No shit!

:lol

I don't think that is as bad as one megalopolis of approximately 5.6M people within a 40 mile radius not being able to draw 8,000 for a game. ANY game.

New ownership is definitely gearing up for a move regardless of the lip-service they give the local media here. By showing the true state of the Panthers they will try, operative word try, and force Bettman's hand.

It's easy to cheer for the Leafs or the Habs. You guys are all pussies. Try walking on the wild side someday.

Wild side? Ottawa is so wild that you consistently go to the Philippines and Thailand to get your stick dipped by some wild ladyboy?

Back