• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Leafs/Habs/Sens 2014-15

Yeah, Johnny & cork will be here no matter what.

SENSi, on the other hand, will vanish like a fart in the wind as soon as it's looking pretty certain that the Sens will get eliminated from playoff contention.

Yeah, Johnny & cork will be here no matter what.

SENSi, on the other hand, will vanish like a fart in the wind as soon as it's looking pretty certain that the Sens will get eliminated from playoff contention.

Then claim that we're making shit up when we call him on it....the next time the Senators do something good and he shows back up.

I was away in the weekend and posted last night when I returned...do try and deal in reality

Why do you think so many people have this impression of you? Not of your fellow Sens fans, but only you?

Selective application of data.

Find the multiple posts from me rubbing it in or being belligerent when the Sens beat the Leafs recently (good luck).

I coach and am busy most weekends... Some of us actually have a life outside these boards.

Fine fine fine.

He's on the spectrum, afterall.

But I don't appreciate for being called out after not posting on a Sunday night...

Not sure who you're referring to but I was calling out Holmes and Sensible for running from these boards whenever the Sens lose, wasn't accusing you.

Johnny thinks we should be waging a war against Islam and Corks believes that waterboarding greenpeace members isn't a bad idea.

What do we need that other nutter back for?

I agree, this whole thing is absurd from the get go but yea realistically we've been at war with ISIS for close to a year now already.

actually, no, we haven't.

As far as I know, there's not a shred of evidence to suggest IS has planned, organized, and carried out any attacks outside of the 'caliphate' (Syria & Iraq) prior to 2015 (or even ever). And recent attacks in places like Libya have been carried out, but by local IS offshoots.

We've only been 'at war' with IS since we decided to start dropping bombs on them. And even then, it's not really much of a 'war' either.

yeah, sorry, you're right. other threads for that stuff.

so, Sens playoff hopes? Sens brigade, what would you put your odds at currently?

I'm going to reserve judgement till the end of the night tonight.

Huge game for Ottawa vs. Detroit - must win. But of greater impact is the Boston vs. Florida game. That will really determine chances/odds.

I'm going to reserve judgement till the end of the night tonight.

Huge game for Ottawa vs. Detroit - must win. But of greater impact is the Boston vs. Florida game. That will really determine chances/odds.

The one big thing the Sens have going for them is the game in hand on Boston, like you said tonights a must win BUT I also think how you guys handle that extra game on Boston will make or end your playoff chances as well.

Back