• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Leafs/Habs/Sens 2014-15

A part of me is curious as to what Teeds is up too.

Probably looks a little something like this:

index.php

I was looking over the Hab's cap space and wondered.....

Will they have enough cap room to acquire a French speaking superstar like Phaneuf?

I was just going to quote that myself. I wonder if blacksheep would just stop posting in this thread altogether if you kept quoting that every couple days.

It's pretty sad that an Administrator would not subscribe to the "don't feed the trolls" thinking. SENSless has been a troll his entire posting career, and Corksens is equally good at it. I didn't respond because there's no point in feeding the trolls. It's as simple as that.

It's pretty sad that an Administrator would not subscribe to the "don't feed the trolls" thinking. SENSless has been a troll his entire posting career, and Corksens is equally good at it. I didn't respond because there's no point in feeding the trolls. It's as simple as that.

It's pretty sad that you find it offensive that I was curious whether or not you'd acknowledge a mistake.

Seriously man... it's not a big deal to say "shit, I totally had a mental lapse there and forgot about Karlsson." Nobody would look down on you for it. Not even sure how it's trolling to wonder if it was a mistake or if you honestly felt that the Sens don't have a better dman than Phaneuf.

But hey, if those tough questions are too offensive for you I will do my best to take that into account in the future and try not to be so vicious with you.

C'mon guys, it's meant to poke a bit for some fun. Sheesh....

At a summer party, we had a long time Leaf ex-season ticket holder. In wall to wall Hab hell, he took it in stride. On the other hand, when the humour stopped, he was pretty bitter about the Leafs. The running theme was that the Leafs have forgotten how to sacrifice to win. He called them Corporate Leafs.

Anywho......I'm pretty sure Phaneuf will not wear a Habs sweater unless he buys one.....and should be traded. On the other hand.....just pure speculation.......he would second fiddle to PK and Markov so to a large extent, he would not be counted on to be anything more then top 6. It wouldn't be the first time a player starts to shine when the pressure is off.

I think with his leadership he'd be named Captain before playing a full season with the Habs. He'd change the radio from Subbans Wu-tang album to some Nickelback and that'd be all she wrote.

just wait until Subban starts giving the BBC to Elisha ;)

Back