• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Preseason Game #7 | Canadiens vs. Senators | 10/04/14

Habs-25

Banned
Mods please make it sticky .
Eller is still recovering from injury and won't play tonight . This is our starting line up for tuesday's game except DLR. Look like Therrien like this guy !

Habs line up for tonight :

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Parenteau
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher
Bourque-De La Rose-Sekac
Prust-Malhotra-Weise

Emelin - Subban
Markov - Gilbert
Beaulieu - Weaver

Price
Tokarski

GO HABS GO

What is you guys evaluation of DLR ? He is defensively responsible, fine but i don't see any offense in this guy , Even for 3rd line NHL standard (10-15 g)?

Last edited:
I think he'll make it in the NHL as at least a third liner – he's only 19 years old. Helps that he can play both center and the wing too.

It wasn't a good camp and preseason for Gallagher . Lets hope for the best when real season start

I think he's been fine. He's maturing and understands that he doesn't have to play like a mad man in preseason. No worries with BG.

What is you guys evaluation of DLR ? He is defensively responsible, fine but i don't see any offense in this guy , Even for 3rd line NHL standard (10-15 g)?

Rich Peverly type of game , will have a nice career for us

MB has it bad for this kid. Has been talking about him since camp was to open. Personally I see nothing but I haven't watched that much of pre-season. I think Thomas deserves more consideration than DLR to make the team.

Rich Peverly type of game , will have a nice career for us

If de la Rose became a Rich Peverley-esque player, that would be surperb. He'd be one of the best third line centers in the league. But I don't see it at all because de la Rose has not shown any tendencies of being able to score. I mean, did he get one real scoring chance this pre-season?

MB has it bad for this kid. Has been talking about him since camp was to open. Personally I see nothing but I haven't watched that much of pre-season. I think Thomas deserves more consideration than DLR to make the team.

The thing with DLR is that he has a lot of tools that coaches love. He's big, can be physical, no attitude, very coachable, intelligent player, good skating, plays a 200 foot game. Big problem is, he's not a good scorer and I'd be extremely surprised if he ever becomes one.

He's not starting the year in the NHL and frankly I'd be surprised if he even played a game here this year. He can play a whole year in the AHL and have his ELC slide a full season.

Back